This community-oriented programme is developed by Museum volunteers, who give informal talks and workshops on art at associations in Bizkaia for different groups including:
- Senior citizens
- Aulas de cultura
- Rehabilitated drug addicts
- Associations for social inclusion
- To bring the Museum closer to everyone, with no exceptions.
- To use art as a tool serving the purposes of methodology and learning.
- To create a comfortable atmosphere in which to enjoy art.
- To work in close collaboration with those in charge of participants.
Download all the information about the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao volunteer program, including the conditions, services, and areas where you can participate. The application form is also available. Museum Membership required.