b. 1972, Bilbao
- Born on August 16.
- Begins studying fine arts at the Universidad del País Vasco.
- Receives an Erasmus grant to study at the Winchester School of Art in Winchester, England.
Graduates with a degree in fine arts from the Universidad del País Vasco, specializing in painting.
- Begins a doctorate degree in the painting department of the Universidad del País Vasco, which she will complete in 1998.
- The AKA–Arriola Kultur Aretoa in Elorrio, Spain, mounts Lazkoz's first solo exhibition, Fan Club Collection 1: Sam Sheppard.
- Receives a grant for studio space at the Fundación Bilbao Arte Fundazioa in Bilbao.
Awarded a grant for artistic creation by the city of Mojácar, Spain.
- Participates in XVI Muestra de Arte Joven , organized by the Instituto Nacional de la Juventud in Madrid.
- Awarded a grant by the provincial government of Vizcaya.
Receives an honorable mention in the II Certamen de Artes Plásticas from the Colegio de Ingenieros del País Vasco.
The Fundación Bilbao Arte Fundazioa presents her solo exhibition Dibujos de bienvenida; the exhibition will travel to ABEL Neue Kunst in Berlin the following year.
- Receives a grant from the Fundación Marcelino Botín in Santander, Spain.
Takes part in the exhibition Generación 2002 , organized by Obra Social Caja Madrid.
Lazkoz's work is included in Muestra Itinerante de Artes Visuales Ertibil, organized by the Vizcayan government.
- Awarded a grant by Fundación Endesa.
Publishes a compilation of drawings entitled Todo preocupa a la vez.
Exhibits her work at the Werkraum Modula Buchholz in Munich, Germany, and creates an intervention, Humus, at La Casa Encendida in Madrid.
- Lazkoz's work is shown at Galería Bilkin in Bilbao and at Momenta Art in New York.
- Awarded the first Premio Ertibil de Artes Plásticas by the Vizcayan government.
Exhibits at Laboratorio 987, the project space of the Museo de Arte Contemporáneo de Castilla y León in León, Spain, and at Monya Rowe Gallery in New York and Galería DV in San Sebastián.
Lazkoz's work is included in the exhibitions Greater New York 2005 at P.S.1 Contemporary Art Center and The Gift: Building a Collection for the Queens Museum at the Queens Museum of Art, both in New York.
- Together with Juan Pérez Agirregoikoa and Txuspo Poyo, wins first prize in the Gure Artea competition, sponsored by the Basque government.
Shows her work at Galería del Àngels in Barcelona.
- Creates the installation Desastres naturales at the Centre d'Art La Panera in Lleida, Spain, and has an exhibition at the Centro Cultural Montehermoso in Vitoria, Spain.
Takes part in the group exhibitions Chacun à son goût at the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao, Existencias at the Museo de Arte Contemporáneo de Castilla y León in León, Spain, and Becarios Endesa 8 at the Museo Provincial de Teruel in Teruel, Spain.
- The solo exhibition Tres dibujos is shown at Espacio Marzana in Bilbao.
Lazkoz's work is featured in the exhibitions NY Motion 1.0: Emerging Spanish Artists in New York at the Instituto Cervantes in New York, Abi und Fernando at Homie in Berlin, Interfícies at the Centre d'Art La Panera in Lleida, Spain, Expérience Pommery #5: L'art contemporain en Europe at the Domaine Pommery in Reims, France, and From Brooklyn with Love at Parker's Box in Brooklyn, New York.
- The solo exhibition Shuffle is presented at Espai 13, Fundació Joan Miró, in Barcelona, and another solo exhibition, Máquinas extraordinarias, is shown at the Sala Rekalde in Bilbao.
Participates in the Biennale Internationale d'Art Contemporain d'Alger in Algiers and her work is featured in 25 obres, 17 artistes, 4 relats at the Centre d'Art La Panera in Lleida, Spain.
- The exhibition New Work is inaugurated at Werkraum Godula Buchholz in Denklingen, Germany. Her work is also shown at La Naval in Cartagena, Murcia, in an exhibit entitled Arqueología de verano con perro y pájaro. Creates a series of drawings called Alger Parabolique.
Her work is displayed in group exhibitions at Domus Artium 2002 (DA2) in Salamanca, Spain; the Museu Nacional da República in Brasilia, Brazil; and the Círculo de Bellas Artes in Madrid. Participates in the 12th Bienal de Artes Plásticas Ciudad de Pamplona.